Stop Smoking Service in Isle of Lewis!
We all understand how detrimental smoking is to our health, yet quitting can be challenging. However, Back Pharmacy’s Stop Smoking Service in Isle of Lewis , can help you quit. Smoking is no longer the social norm, and smoking rates are declining more quickly than ever. Nevertheless, I n the UK, over 7 million people still smoke.
Even those who truly wish to stop sometimes struggle. That’s because tobacco contains highly addictive nicotine, which also causes cravings and withdrawal symptoms. Additionally, the difficulty of quitting smoking is due to the withdrawal from nicotine. Common signs of withdrawal include:
– Urge to smoke
– Weight gain
– Concentration problems
– Get support from friends by asking them not to smoke around you.
– Instead of replacing your cigarette break with food, take a five-minute stroll to curb your cravings.
– Keep track of your progress by saving the money you would have used to buy cigarettes in a jar.
– Be optimistic; each day you go without smoking is a win.
– Although they are not a risk-free substitute, e-cigarettes may aid in quitting smoking.
You can get counselling on quitting smoking from one of our pharmacists because they are certified Stop Smoking advisors. In addition, we can provide you with the right nicotine replacement therapy from the pharmacy.
Inhalators, nasal sprays, chewing gum, and nicotine replacement patches are among the anti-smoking solutions we can offer to lessen the cravings and withdrawal symptoms brought on by quitting. For a period of twelve weeks, we can create a service specifically for you to meet your needs. Many of our patients who have followed this plan have found success.
One of the best things you can do for your health is to stop smoking. Back Pharmacy is here to help you stop smoking for good.
Contact us to enquire about our Stop Smoking service in Isle of Lewis.